A landscape without sufficient drainage is essentially one giant puddle anytime it rains. What makes things even worse is that this pooling water can also wreak havoc on your property, causing several other issues, including:
• Lead to yellowing of your lawn
• Create low spots or unsightly water flow paths
• Drown trees, shrubs, flowers, and other plants
• Lead to soil erosion
• Damage your property, leading to expensive repairs
So you can easily see why proper drainage is so crucial to an effective landscape.
You have spent countless hours and lots of money getting your landscape to look exactly how you wanted. So don’t let all your time and money go to waste because you failed to address your landscape drainage.
You have two options:
1) Call a landscaper – like Rhine Landscaping – to fix the drainage of your existing landscape.
2) Let the landscape architects at Rhine Landscaping design a new landscape for you, complete with a proper drainage system.
So if you are experiencing any drainage issues, give the experts at Rhine Landscaping a call. We do everything from re-grading lawns, installing French drains, connecting down spouts to underground drainage systems, and basement waterproofing. We have the experience and manpower to take on your toughest drainage problems.
If you have any questions, contact Rhine Landscaping by calling 410-442-2445 or click here today!
We can help you transform your landscape.
Rhine Landscaping in Baltimore, Maryland can handle every aspect of your landscape, from hardscapes and patios / walkways, to retaining walls, water features such as fountains, fireplaces/ firepits,swimming pools, landscape design, landscape installation, outdoor kitchens, decks, pavilions, basement waterproofing, drainage and more,