Outdated and unkempt landscape not only decreases your home’s aesthetic value, but also your home’s property value. So if your home falls into this category, it is probably time to give your landscape a little face-lift.
While you should definitely pay attention to your softscape – law, bushes, trees, flowers, and other plants – you should not forget about your hardscpe, especially is you have an old, outdated pool. Even the smallest of pool renovations can make significant differences.
Pool Renovation Tips
- Pavers and Tiles: Aesthetically pleasing pavers and tiles can give your pool an instant breathe of life to your boring pool.
- Finish: Just like clothes, pool finishes also go out of fashion. So if your pool is 10 or even 20 years old, it may be time to think about changing the finish. Changing the finish of the pool from tile to quartz, for example, is a great way to update the look of the pool.
- Additions: Adding a spa is a great way to add aesthetic appeal and functionality to your backyard.
- Updates: In order to make sure that your pool is operating efficiently, it is a great idea to install a solar heating system, a new filtration system and or updating the sanitation system.
- Professional Maryland Landscapers: Rhine Landscaping can help you rebuild your existing pool or install a new one. Our pool designs can include water features such as waterfalls, hot tubs and waterslides. Our landscape designers listen to the clients’ needs, look at the overall architecture of your home, existing hardscape elements and landscaping, proper drainage systems and the surrounding environment when creating a design. Rhine Landscaping can also assist you with enhancing your swimming pool area with additional walkways, patios, hardscape element, water features and much more!
If you have any additional questions about Swimming Pool Design, contact Rhine Landscaping by calling 410-442-2445 or click here today!
Rhine Landscaping in Baltimore, Maryland can handle every aspect of your landscape, from hardscapesand patios / walkways, to retaining walls, water features such as fountains, fireplaces / firepits, swimming pools, landscape design, landscape installation, outdoor kitchens, decks, pavilions, basement waterproofing, drainageand more,
We can help you transform your landscape.
Check us out on Facebook and Twitter as well!