A swimming pool is a big investment. And because of that, it requires a lot of planning, especially when it comes to design. After all, as the swimming pool designers at Rhine Landscaping explain, the most important part of installing a swimming pool is proper design and elevation. If a pool is built without taking such aspects as the landscape into consideration, problems can arise including the need for retaining walls and drainage systems that were not originally budgeted or planned.
Swimming Pool Design Ideas
1. Shape: You want to be different. You want your pool to standout and be the centerpiece of your landscape. So why are you even considering a rectangular pool? If you have a unique design in mind, call Rhine Landscaping. Our designers and landscapers can turn your dreams into reality.
2. Paving: A swimming pool is nothing without a place to lounge, sit, and entertain.
3. Landscaping: Besides taking the existing landscape into account when designing your new swimming pool, it is also important to consider new landscaping aspects, including softscape and hardscape.
4. Water Features: These features – including waterfalls, fountains, and more – are excellent addition, providing a dramatic effect to your pool.
5. Stone Features: Nothing says elegance like a well-planned stone feature, whether it is a retaining wall or multi-tier stone decking.
6. Pool Lighting: You can transform any pool from ordinary to extraordinary with the addition of the right pool lighting.
Rhine Landscaping can help you rebuild your existing pool or install a new one. Our pool designs can include water features such as waterfalls, hot tubs and waterslides. Our landscape designers listen to the clients’ needs, look at the overall architecture of your home, existing hardscape elements and landscaping, proper drainage systems and the surrounding environment when creating a design. Rhine Landscaping can also assist you with enhancing your swimming pool area with additional walkways, patios, hardscape element, water features and much more!
If you have any additional questions about Swimming Pool Design, contact Rhine Landscaping by calling 410-442-2445 or click here today!
Rhine Landscaping in Baltimore, Maryland can handle every aspect of your landscape, from hardscapes and patios / walkways, to retaining walls, water features such as fountains, fireplaces / firepits, swimming pools, landscape design, landscape installation, outdoor kitchens, decks, pavilions, basement waterproofing, drainage and more,
We can help you transform your landscape.