If you are looking for a cost-effective way to increase the value of your property, look no further than your front yard. Landscaping, especially when done by a professional, has an extremely high return on investment (ROI), often more than 100% of your initial investment.
Below you will find some statistics compiled by The Florida Nursery Growers and Landscape Association:
• Landscaping can increase the resale value of a property by as much as 14%
• The sale of a property can increase by as much as six weeks
• A landscaped patio can increase property value by 12.4%
• A landscaped curb can raise property value by 4.4% and hedges can add 3.6%
But what if you are not looking to sell your home anytime soon? Well, there are numerous non-monetary benefits associated with landscaping, as well. These include:
• Landscaping can block unpleasant views.
• Reduce noise levels.
• Decrease crime.
• Improve and optimize the appearance and use of your property.
• When properly selected and placed, plants can lower heating and cooling costs by as much as 20%.
These benefits are dependent on the work being performed by a professional landscaper. Trying to attempt significant landscaping projects on your own could actually ruin your investment.
If you have any questions about your next landscaping project or if you want a professional opinion or estimate, contact Rhine Landscaping by calling 410-442-2445 or click here today!
We can help you transform your landscape.
Often considered “softscape”, trees, shrubs, and flowering plants, are the outdoor elements that make your house a home. Functionality is the driving force behind strong landscaping design, followed by visual appeal. Professional landscape architects will develop a customized plan based on the unique features of the client’s home and outdoor space. Plants have to be chosen carefully, taking into consideration appropriate heights, desired look, color coordination, textures, and bloom times.
Rhine Landscaping also offers landscape maintenance features that will help ensure that plants, flowers and trees stay strong and healthy, allowing the client to enjoy them for many seasons.