- Cultivate the soil – my frequently redistributing the soil, it will not allow weeds to grow.
- Pull the weeds – this is the easiest way to remove unwanted visitors from your garden.
- Lay black plastic in the soil of your garden – cut out holes where your plants need to grow.
- Mulch – mulching will reduce the growth of weeds.
- Plant closer together – reducing the spacing of your plants will prevent weeds from growing in between your plants.
- Use herbicide – a herbicide will control weeds. Make sure you pick out a product that is safe for your garden.
If you have any additional questions about Landscape Design / Landscaping, contact Rhine Landscaping by calling 410-442-2445 or click here today!
Rhine Landscaping in Baltimore, Maryland can handle every aspect of your landscape, from hardscapes and patios / walkways, to retaining walls, water features such as fountains, fireplaces / firepits, swimming pools, landscape design, landscape installation, outdoor kitchens, decks, pavilions, basement waterproofing, drainage and more.
We can help you transform your landscape.