Weeds can be a nuisance. They possess a threat to your existing plant life and are not aesthetically pleasing. To keep weeds out of your garden, there are a few simple and easy tricks.
- Cultivate the soil – my frequently redistributing the soil, it will not allow weeds to grow.
- Pull the weeds – this is the easiest way to remove unwanted visitors from your garden.
- Lay black plastic in the soil of your garden – cut out holes where your plants need to grow.
- Mulch – mulching will reduce the growth of weeds.
- Plant closer together – reducing the spacing of your plants will prevent weeds from growing in between your plants.
- Use herbicide – a herbicide will control weeds. Make sure you pick out a product that is safe for your garden.
If you have any additional questions about Landscape Design / Landscaping, contact Rhine Landscaping by calling 410-442-2445 or click here today!
Rhine Landscaping in Baltimore, Maryland can handle every aspect of your landscape, from hardscapes and patios / walkways, to retaining walls, water features such as fountains, fireplaces / firepits, swimming pools, landscape design, landscape installation, outdoor kitchens, decks, pavilions, basement waterproofing, drainage and more.
We can help you transform your landscape.
Check us out on Facebook and Twitter as well!