With summer right around the corner, now is the perfect time to get your landscape in order. And nothing gives your garden that undeniable curb appeal like new, breathtaking plants.
New Flowers to Liven up your Landscape
- Starlite Prairieblues: This plant’s beautiful periwinkle blue flowers with buttery-yellow keels will grow to 3-6 inches tall.
- Cherries Jubilee: With maroon and yellow flowers, this plant adds subtle color to any garden.
- Lemon Meringue: Sporting yellow blooms and Dutch Chocolate teases with rich, velvety, chocolate-purple flowers, this plant is utterly breathtaking.
- Black Adder: Its large, bottlebrush flowers appear bicolor, dark blue and rich purple.
If your garden center does not have the flowers (or other plants) you are looking for, let them know you are interested in a plant and see if it is possible to include it in their next order.
New Ornamental Grasses to Liven up your Landscape
- Burgundy Bunny: This spin-off of Little Bunny, with 12- to 16-inch mounds of slender green blades, turns a burgundy red in summer (Hail Redskins!)
- Nicolas: This showstopper boasts red, yellow and orange blades that can reach up to 16 inches tall.
- Blue Hair Grass: It has soft, gray-blue blades that form dense 6- to 12-inch clumps in full sun.
For more landscaping tips, contact your local Baltimore Landscaper, Rhine Landscaping!
If you have any additional questions about Landscape Design, contact Rhine Landscaping by calling 410-442-2445 or click here today!
Rhine Landscaping in Baltimore, Maryland can handle every aspect of your landscape, from hardscapesand patios / walkways, to retaining walls, water features such as fountains, fireplaces / firepits, swimming pools, landscape design, landscape installation, outdoor kitchens, decks, pavilions, basement waterproofing, drainageand more,
We can help you transform your landscape.