With more and more homeowners looking for home improvement projects that will improve not only aesthetics, but also home value and functionality, back yard patios have started to soar in popularity.
2012 Landscaping Trends
- Backyard Entertaining: With the economy still reeling from the recession, more families are opting to forgo expensive vacations in favor of enhancing their home.
- Incorporating the Natural Environment: A truly well-planned backyard will incorporate both hardscaping – like patios and walkways – with natural elements, like trees, bushes, flowers, and more.
- Patio Sculpting: Forget squares and rectangles, today’s patios twist and turn along with the surrounding landscape.
- A Hidden Oasis: Who says your patio has to be directly off the back of your house? Today, patios can be found anywhere in the backyard, providing many homeowners with their own personal, hidden oasis.
- Shelters: Including gazebos, pergolas, canopies and other sheltering structures has become a popular addition to traditional patio design.
Many families have been pleasantly surprised to find that an enhanced patio and yard space significantly improves overall quality of life.
Patios and Hardscaping from Rhine Landscaping
With a broad range of materials available and a desire to create welcoming and functional spaces, Rhine Landscaping will build you a new patio that satisfies both requirements. We use only the highest quality materials, including:
- Manufactured Stone Material
- Irregular Natural Stone
- Patterned Natural Stone
- Rectangular/Square Natural Stone
- Clay/Brick Pavers
We can also add more interest by adding additional hardscape features that fit to your lifestyles such as water features, water falls, firepits and/or outdoor kitchen spaces.
If you have any additional questions about Patios or Landscape Design / Landscaping, contact Rhine Landscaping by calling 410-442-2445 or click here today!
Rhine Landscaping in Baltimore, Maryland can handle every aspect of your landscape, from hardscapes and patios / walkways, to retaining walls, water features such as fountains, fireplaces / firepits, swimming pools, landscape design, landscape installation, outdoor kitchens, decks, pavilions, basement waterproofing, drainage and more,
We can help you transform your landscape.